Registered Training Organisation
Registration and Accreditation
ACAPMA is a niche Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 45783) offering Nationally Recognised Training Courses in the Petroleum Industry. Our courses are customised to suit the specific nature of working on a fuel site and would suit all professional contractors who undertake any contractor works for Service Stations throughout Australia.
Study Program Requirements
To successfully undertake a study program, you must have regular access to a computer, tablet or smart phone with internet access and sound.
Additional requirements may apply depending on the course, see course outline, but in general in order to complete the ACAPMA RTO Accredited Training you will need to be;
• Be over 18 years old
• Currently work within the fuel industry and can provide a letter of support from your manager which includes fuel site access and appropriate tools and equipment (including PPE) to safely complete work undertaken
• Have at least to 1 year experience and/or training in your area of expertise such as electrical work, joiner, fitter, etc and provide evidence of support
• Have and provide a current completed WPCG Clearance Issuer Course Certificate or attended and passed an ACAPMA Fuel Work Hazard Awareness Webinar
• Have access to a computer with sound and a mobile phone with video capability
Unique Student Identifier
A Unique Student Identifier (USI) is your individual education identifier for life. It creates an online record of your training attainments in Australia and must be provided when enrolling in an accredited training program.
Visit https://www.usi.gov.au/ for more information.
We offer training in the following methodologies:
• Online Training and Assessment – which includes undertaking online training and then completing the assessments required.
• Assessment Only Program – which includes undertaking the assessments only with no access to the learning/training resources. Only recommended for extremely experienced persons as an alternative to RPL.
• Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Only – which includes you collating evidence for all units and participation in a competency interview.
• Blend of RPL and Training – which includes you providing evidence of your expertise for a trainer to review. participation in a competency interview and completing training and assessment as necessary.