The National Petroleum Contractors Recognition Scheme (NPCRS) is a program available to contractors and delivery drivers who regularly deliver to, or work within, fuel wholesale and retail locations.
The program provides contractors and those doing works on a fuel site with;
- Access to online training for their staff to ensure adequate induction into working on fuel sites,
- Business level Certificate of Recognition,
- Permission to use the NPCRS Registered Business logo while registered, and
- Listing in the ACAPMA NPCRS Contractor Directory.
The program provides fuel site operators with confidence that the NPCRS Registered Business has;
- Undergone a credit check,
- Provided ACAPMA with evidence of Public Liability Insurance (and Professional Indemnity Insurance where applicable),
- Made declarations regarding the appropriate payment of staff and implementation of safety systems, and
- Has committed to all employees who attend site completing the ACAPMA Working on Fuel Sites induction course before commencing work.
The NPCRS includes customised induction courses depending on the nature of the works;
- General Works – Introduction to Working On a Fuel Site
- Fuel Delivery – Delivering Fuel to a Fuel Retail Site
- Non Fuel Delivery – Delivering for a Fuel Retail Site